|Please CLICK HERE for Printable Membership Application Brochure.
||Adobe Reader Needed.
Click Here for your Free Copy.
TO JOIN OR NOT TO JOIN
Businesses must make tough decisions on where and when to spend their money. Choices need to be made when deciding what expenses are necessary and which ones do not provide a value for the expense.
Joining a Chamber of Commerce is one such decision to be carefully considered. Here are some questions to ask when you are thinking about membership.
- How many members are in your chamber?
- Where is your monthly breakfast or lunch and how many members attend?
- Do you conduct Business After Hours events or Ribbon Cuttings?
- When is your next scheduled event that I could attend?
- Who is on your Board of Directors?
- Can you provide me with 5 current Chamber members as references?
- Does your Chamber host events, festivals, seminars, or other activities during the year?
- How much are the annual dues and what are the benefits for being a member?
- Do you belong to the Lake County Chamber Alliance?
The Lake Eustis Area Chamber of Commerce is ready to answer these questions and others you might have. We want your membership to be a quality experience that provides a return on investment.
Membership packets are ready to be sent to new leads. If you know of a prospective member, please contact Christie Bobbitt, Executive Director.